Thursday 22 September 2011

A day off tomorrow.....

What a nice thought!  I might just manage a day off tomorrow if I can get just some Harvest thoughts together for the next two weeks - two Harvest services per Sunday for the next two weeks coming up.  It is fascinating to actually watch the harvest being taken in and the colours of the fields changing.  Jack has been thrilled by the muck-spreading - baths essential! 

I have started to tackle my garden which has been kept relatively well groomed.  I have some wonderful bushes but little in the way of perennials except for large clumps of well rooted perennial forget-me-nots which will require a lot of digging out.  I am getting used to screeching to a halt as my car passes another little table at a house entrance selling plants or vegetables - a fraction of the price of the garden centres.  British prices have certainly risen in the lat 9 years which is not surprising but still comes as a bit of a shock when trying to stock a garden. 


My brain needs of a bit of a break right now as I am taking in so much new information.  I am still also working out how to make sure that people are receiving this blog but I think you, dear reader, actually have to click on "follow" to receive any new posts.  I think that's how it works anyway.  I have had one major success in that I can now access my voicemail on my new blackberry so there is hope!  Only attempt one new thing each day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment